Re: Picked up the truck...

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 23:14:18 EDT

    They're just doing what they're told to do.. I ran the computer dept
at one here for over 5 years. Our seldom did the one day passes anymore.
But the main reason they check cards isn't actually to harrass prospective
members.. It actually makes sure they have thier card before they pile up
with stuff and get to a register to then realize that either A) the card
is at home or B) They're not even members.
Learn which guys know thier stuff in the tire dept before you let them work
on your Daks.. We had some morons and some good guys out there.
Aaron