Re: DML Digest V5 #1911

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 07:58:22 EDT

Yup, but good luck finding one. I had to replace mine just before memorial day weekend. Dealer doesn't have it (claim they can only order the whole fuse box, whatever!). Best I found was Pep Boys. I think I did find a 120Amp fuselink there, but it didn't fit right, so I had to break out my trusty dremel to open up the 2 bolt holes in the fuselink, and got it to fit. Haven't had a problem since. Not sure if the one I put in was 100 or 120, too lazy to check right now :)

Ken
97 CC SLT 5.2L