Re: BBQ getting closer

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 21:12:05 EDT

Barry wrote:

> Does Canada, er, do you have any locally brewed root-beer?
> *ROOT-BEER* I said.. I collect glass rootbeer bottles [preferrably
> full, heh].

Yup, I know of one place that has their own root beer. We seem to have
made Jack Astor's the official DML meet for food ever since the first
gathering in October 1998.

http://www.jackastors.com/dev/

Their root beer is quite tasty. I'm pretty sure it's brewed up here and
it looks like we're living in the same town as their headquarters...
cool... hehehehe. I'll bring you one. They might look at me a little
strange walking in to the restaurant and asking for an unopened root
beer to go, bwahahahaha.

ttyl and see you in a few.

--
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com Yahoo = drazaelbn AIM = black98dak ICQ = 105346330