Re: Re: Re: Looking for highly tech. info. about OD

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 11:55:32 EDT

At 09:37 AM 7/15/04, you wrote:
>It may be in your computer programming... I had my PCM flashed and even
>with the OD set on, I can run it to ~5600 in 3rd before it will hit OD...
>but with it set off, it will hold until I hit the rev-limiter at which ever
>pill I run (6000 or 6400)
>
>I would try to find an auto-tap or DRB-III and plug it up to see what the
>computer is being asked...
>
>Tim Berry

Thanks, Tim. When you had your PCM flashed, did part of it involve
raising the shift points and/or the rev limiter? The one that I use at the
track is a stock MP PCM.

I do have the OTC scanner but will need a straight test & tune day to see
and interpret what everything is showing. No codes are stored whenever I have
the problem though ...

Bob