Re: Was playing around with the truck on Sunday

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:56:01 EDT

This gives me a reasonable Goal to shoot for........

Now I know that I can't BEAT Tony's 408 R/T in a heads up Drag Race, just
ain't Gonna happen!

But I think I can give him a Good run when I get things figured out, and
dial in my New 6!

If my current set up was in a 2wd, I'd be running Mid to Low 14's and the
NEW 3.9 would push it to 13's...

I'm hoping to convert it to AWD which should help lower the ET'S
dramatically, but 11's or even 10's........I don't think so!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9
Blown and Nitroused
Street,Strip,and Show