Re: Re: BBQ Eastern Convoy - what's up?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 09:11:41 EDT

On Jul 16, 2004, at 5:36 AM, DAKSY wrote:

> AFB
> (when it was still operational) in Seneca Falls...('52-'53)
>
> Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
> Averill Park, NY
> 2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

Lord God man, how old are you???????? Hehe, sorry but it's early on a
friday morning here and I can't go to the BBQ (S. Fla.) very long
drive. Not trying to offend just a friendly jab.

Actually, to throw this out for the Florida DML Members. Maybe one year
(need good planning for the length of time needed) we can work out a
big caravan form Florida? Would be a fun idea but a very long haul.

Jeff Durling