Re: DML:Re: was... river run, now Redneck Mini-meet.

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 22:16:29 EDT

Hey no need for an invite I will get with the wife and we will get some
stuff going.. camping will definitely be a must or a sleeping bag and a fire
your choice... 8-)

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's