Re: PT Cruiser

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 09:08:59 EDT

Andrew wrote:

> When I saw the PT mentioned, a picture fromed in my head, of a PT
>Cruiser front end grafted on the front of my 93 Dakota. If done half way
>right it would be similar to very early pick-ups. The color purple
>seems to crop up also. (-:

I could have sworn Chrysler did a PT pickup concept vehicle a while
back. I think it was one of their SEMA specials. Unfortunately, I
haven't been able to find any pictures of it.

I did find this, though:
http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?id=23911
http://img.stern.de/_content/50/13/501351/PTPickupb1.jpg
which looks like it might be a lot of fun :-)