Re: Re: RE: not *lose* low-end?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 09:40:47 EDT

<werlax@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If by "package properly" you mean that things like flow and volume are
> matched, then I can see your point. The problem I'm currently trying to
> work through is the matching of throttle body, intake manifold, and heads.
> I don't know how to figure out what size throttle body to put on a truck
if
> I modify the intake side of things. Any ideas?
> Mark

There are several guys on the list that can help with this and IIRC, most
sell package deals of TB and Intake. You might want to talk to Bill White
of KRC or Sam P at SoCal Dakota. Also, if you're into shopping around you
can talk toChad Evans of Muscletrucks.net or Dan the Fastman. Lots of guys
locally here love Dan's work, plus he's right in Minnesota so you could
probably pick up the parts to save on shipping if you didn't mind an hour or
two drive.

I'm sure there are more people out there who sell these parts and I
apologize if I missed anyone.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L