Re: 2005 Dakota Prices and models

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 14:18:28 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:26:40 -0400, andy-dml@levyclan.us (andy levy)
> wrote:
>
>>| And if you want to haul some cargo around with you, you'll have to
>>| choose one of their wimpy IFS Jeeps. Sad.
>>
>>Unless the Wrangler Unlimited is big enough.
>

> Something about the Wrangler Unlimited just looks wrong. I guess it's
> because I've always thought of it as a very short wheelbase design,
> and it just looks odd all stretched out.
>
> -Bill

I wonder if you put a scrambler-esq cab on it if it would pull decent duty
as a mini-puickup?

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com