Re: DML... interco.. Mikes surprise...?

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 14:29:05 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 7/17/2004 9:31 AM, Josh Battles wrote:
>
> | <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message
> |

> |>just asking....
> |>--
> |>Mike
> |

> | looking for tires, eh?
> | what you gonna put them on, eh?
> | how a-boot that!
>
> I think he might have explained it to me yesterday but I forgot. Mike's
> somewhere on his way to VA right now.
>
> - --
> - -andy

Ok, i am gonna blow his surprise.. Sorry [NOT!]

Mike's Dak is getting a solid front axle, Dana 44 IIRC, from VA[somewhere
over by Roanoake], a 1 ton Rear from Colorado somewhere, Hummer Beadlocks
and run-flats, and all kinds of hacked on during this BBQ.

I call dibs on his current Rims and tires....

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com