Re: Re: DML... interco.. Mikes surprise...?

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 10:43:20 EDT

> On Jul 17, 2004, at 14:29, Barry wrote:
>>
>> I call dibs on his current Rims and tires....
>
> Michael Maskalans wrote:
> Andy beat you to it by about 20 hours, but you're second in line. Marci
> will probably say "no" anyway, but I did see that she exists!! really!

  What did he bribe you with? Hmmm, this smacks of collusion, are you sure
you didn't have to promise him the rims...for the ride? Besides, dibbs
aren't "official" unless they are witnessed. I was the first one to call
Dibbs on the list. Andy muttering to himself while having to chauffer you
around simply dosent count. Sorry.... OTOH, maybe the rims are Jinxed,
and if I put them on my truck, *my* shit would start breaking down... Tell
yo uwhat , Andy, you can have them for 1000 miles or so, just to see if
your transfer case falls out, but, then that won't tell me anything, you
don't actually drive a truck, you drive a commuter vehicle, and your
chances of breaking things are..well, er.... uhhh, tell you what, mebbie
y'all should just disreguard most of this post, this may be a self
resolving problem after all..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com