Re: Recommendation Needed

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 18:34:35 EDT

Who did the rebuild? Losing valve seals on a 40k mile motor is
unacceptable. As far as redoing the heads, with 40k miles I wouldnt be
worried about it. Go ahead and go back through them. if the motor had say
190k on it then i would be worried. The extra cylinder pressure created by
properly sealing valves and seals may start reaking havok on those old
rings...

I may have a set of bare street ported v6 mag heads for sale here shortly if
you feel the need to upgrade.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid