Re: DML BBQ!! 5 DAYS LEFT!!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 13:08:26 EDT

Barry wrote:

> And Why not? Personally I wouldn't mind a little entertainment [i'm
> sick like that]. Also, remember two things, #1 you have that nice
> travel trailer to retreat to, and #2 Andy bringing Marci and
> [possibly... wink, nudge]providing some entertainment sure beats the
> heck out of any entertainment that Andy and his bunkmate from last
> year could have come up with. Besides, I am sure you will be in bed,
> fast asleep before any "serious" shennanigans get pulled... ;-)
> That being said, we will probably be too busy hacking on Mike's poor
> truck to notice even if something interesting did happen...

Good point Barry... I kind've of forgot about the singles thing for a
moment. Maybe if I drink enough espresso I'll be able to some late
night shenanigans of my own.. hehehehe... Maybe I should get some naps
in during the day so I don't end up crashing out so early on everyone.
Hmm... a video camera running the whole time I'm asleep so I don't miss
out...no wait.... on second thought... I'll pass on the video cam..
lol.... wouldn't want any incriminating evidence on my camera that I'd
have to worry about my safety later... and with this group... well...
one never knows... hehehehehe.

Oh... before I forget... we picked up a six pack of Jack Astor's root
beer., care of 24 Sleeman's Original Dark beer, large bag of Ketchup
Lays, and 2 can's of Tim Horton's coffee. Josh... we'll pick up your
beer at the duty free on the way down. Hmm.. I hope that's it... If I
forgot anything.. please let me know.... only 3 more shopping days left :-)

--
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com Yahoo = drazaelbn AIM = black98dak ICQ = 105346330