Re: 2005 Dakota Prices and models

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 15:04:31 EDT

>>Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:18:00 -0400
>>From: Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net>
>>Subject: Re: DML: 2005 Dakota Prices and models

>>Bill Pitz wrote:

>And if you want to haul some cargo around with you, you'll have to
>choose one of their wimpy IFS Jeeps. Sad.
>
>>>Jason Bleazard wrote:
>>And I'm sure if you were to ask them about the situation, their solution
>>would be "well, just buy one of each."

- --

YES! That's what we did. I had to pull my Dakota outta the mud with the
Grand Cherokee Sunday.
I buried the thing at my in-laws farm, it's been raining quite a bit and
didn't think too much about crossing the barn yard untill the front end sunk
to the top of the wheel wells.......

The Grand Cherokee pulled it right out without spinning a tire as she (the
wife) laughed.........

Sad day i know, she made sure to inform me that the whole time I was
hooking things up and splashing around and sweating that the A/C in the Jeep
was wonderful and how nice the CD player was and how much did I love her
before and....and....and....

She did help me wash the Dakota that afternoon, and she won the wet T-Shirt
contest that suddenly broke out!!!!!! (Maybe I won after all ;-)

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L
2004 Grand Cherokee for her....

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE!