Pre-BBQ Shenanigans...

From: Josh (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 23:01:04 EDT

DML Shenanigans team: we dont care because you are onlycoming friday
DML Shenanigans team: you have been disowned by the DML BBQ family
Andy Levy: L-)
DML Shenanigans team: you AND your man friend
DML Shenanigans team: 'sup andy? it's josh here...
Andy Levy: I was starting to think it was you, I know it wasn't tom, the
typing was too good
DML Shenanigans team: so, when are you and marcel going to be here?
Andy Levy: great now you're all huddled around
Andy Levy: hopefully around noon friday
DML Shenanigans team: actually, that was tom...
DML Shenanigans team: i started when i intruduced myself
Andy Levy: so who's been giving him the typing lessons?
DML Shenanigans team: his mom
Andy Levy: or is it his macs that make him a bad typist?
DML Shenanigans team: it's the lack of talent that makes him a bad typist
DML Shenanigans team: why only noon?
Andy Levy: marci has an appointment in the morning
DML Shenanigans team: time to get "her" hormone shot?
Andy Levy: this is just uncalled for
DML Shenanigans team: until you show up, she's a man.
Andy Levy: um, I believe Mike can confirm my statements
DML Shenanigans team: actually, you can keep believing that. he's
laughingtoo.
DML Shenanigans team: he told us your little secret about marci's beard.
DML Shenanigans team: ;P
DML Shenanigans team: so, you don't want to play anymore, huh nancy boy?
DML Shenanigans team: I'm trying, I'm trying! -mike
Andy Levy: you know, after giving you a lift all the way to downtown Roch,
I figured I'd have an ally
DML Shenanigans team: you figured wrong.
DML Shenanigans team: in mike, not in josh =)
DML Shenanigans team: LIES!!!
Andy Levy: <cartman>god I hate you guys</cartman
DML Shenanigans team: shutup cartman!
DML Shenanigans team: listen bitch, get your ass back in the kitchen and
bake me some pie!
DML Shenanigans team: so, you're only going to be here friday? not sat as
well?
DML Shenanigans team: why?
Andy Levy: yes, only friday. thing w/ marci's family early saturday morning
DML Shenanigans team: the bbq comes before your "wife's" family.
DML Shenanigans team: we're more important.
Andy Levy: only chance we could do it if I stayed is if we brought her car
too
DML Shenanigans team: so, do that then.
DML Shenanigans team: the choice isn't a difficult one.
DML Shenanigans team: DML > "wife:
DML Shenanigans team: "
Andy Levy: there are certain things I can't get (or, rather, don't want to
get) from you guys.
DML Shenanigans team: so, you're too good for us then?
DML Shenanigans team: we're not attractive enough for your tastes?
DML Shenanigans team: 38DD
DML Shenanigans team: :drool:
DML Shenanigans team: 8==============D~~~~~~~
DML Shenanigans team: you dreaming about this? ^^^
DML Shenanigans team: what's the holdup?
DML Shenanigans team: PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!
DML Shenanigans team: so, marci telling you what to say to us?
DML Shenanigans team: you know, if you don't show up at all, we're going
to put up a notice warning all members about your homosexual tendanceis.
Andy Levy: I was out in the living room watching batman w/ her
DML Shenanigans team: so, did she let you be robin?
DML Shenanigans team: oh wait... "she"
Andy Levy: she has threatened to kick some asses
DML Shenanigans team: will she take names?
DML Shenanigans team: i could make a list...
Andy Levy: yes, names will be taken
DML Shenanigans team: tom wants to be on top
DML Shenanigans team: tom and mike are going to fight to be on top....
DML Shenanigans team: bring your lube.
DML Shenanigans team: and maybe some tucks medicated pads.
Andy Levy: you know, for a while I was thinking about showing her this
log...now that ain't gonna happen
DML Shenanigans team: scared?
DML Shenanigans team: nancy boy?
Andy Levy: you guys look like you're huddled pretty tight around that
computer
DML Shenanigans team: we're waiting for you, sweetness.
Andy Levy: who's giving the guy at the computer the reach-around?
DML Shenanigans team: oh yeah
DML Shenanigans team: oven mitt reacharound > *
Andy Levy: note to self: don't use computer without gloves
DML Shenanigans team: pansy.
DML Shenanigans team: check your webcam not, bitch.
DML Shenanigans team: now
Andy Levy: tyht
DML Shenanigans team: pardon?
Andy Levy: that's better than me mooning the camera
DML Shenanigans team: sorry, this is a one way camera
DML Shenanigans team: so, i take it you saw the image of barry. fapping?
Andy Levy: that I did
Andy Levy: you guys have scared her
Andy Levy: a lot
DML Shenanigans team: so, you fapped to barry?
DML Shenanigans team: that's kinda sick.
DML Shenanigans team: why did we scare "her?"
DML Shenanigans team: we're friendly?
DML Shenanigans team: sorry, we ARE friendly.
Andy Levy: no I did not fap to barry
DML Shenanigans team: don't try to deny it, we saw you say you did.
Andy Levy: I'll just let you believe whatever you want
DML Shenanigans team: it's okay, we're very open minded people here. we'd
have shunned you years ago if we weren't
Andy Levy: I'll point out that "years ago" the only one of you on the list
that's there now was Jon
Andy Levy: and Walt
DML Shenanigans team: so, you were "watching" jon then?
DML Shenanigans team: AND WALT!?#@$?!@
DML Shenanigans team: sick.
DML Shenanigans team: hunting/pecking?
DML Shenanigans team: or thinking about jon and walt?
DML Shenanigans team: ahhh, memories.....
DML Shenanigans team: so, jon wants to know what i typed that you're
fantasizing about this time.
DML Shenanigans team: please hurry, the suspense is killing us.
Andy Levy: shut up, dammit! I'm trying to concentrate! let me finish!
DML Shenanigans team: <splat>
DML Shenanigans team: don't forget your keyboard cover.
DML Shenanigans team: and maybe some gloves
Andy Levy: ok, enough fun for tonight, I need to find some munchies then
get to sleep. I'll be waking up right around the time you're dragging
some idjit's truck out of the pond....no, wait, that was last year
Yahoo! Messenger: andylevy has logged out. (7/21/2004 10:54 PM)