Re: Great Deal on 8 1/4 LSD

From: Brad Luellen (stingerpup@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 12:32:28 EDT

--- B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:

Ah....I had wondered what had happend to you Billy.
Just realized that you only have your monster Dak
left.

Howzit going....???

=====
'00 2500HD ISB Black SC LB 4WD 5-spd Sport, Edge Comp Box, Blue Chip VP44 Pump Cover, IssPro Gauges [boost,pyro,fuel pressure], Customized Extang Tonneau Cover, Black DeeZee Single Lid Tool Box, Rhino OTR Bedliner, Rockers, and Rhino covered extended length Smittybilt Nerf Bars, SkyJacker D25 Coils, Liberator AT 285/75R16, 4" Bully Dog Exhaust turbo to tail