DML BBQ Recap For Thursday

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 02:52:50 EDT

Very little got done today! LOL Lots of hammering, grinding, cutting, and
things burning on Mike's truck today. We made a parts run to AutoZone and
picked up supplies and parts. More parts running is to be conducted in the
morning.

Ed arrived today and Bob and Susan arrived around 12:30 with the Daksy.

We never made it to the waterfall! I am still undecided as to if the Ram will
se any mud. I have been taunted and encoruaged to wheel by some, while others
have tried to be the voice of reason. We shall see!

Tomarrow will see more wheeling than wrenching - I hope! - - As friday is the
offical start of the weekend insanity. However insanity has already been
running rampant.

Goodnight from DML HQ!!

TerribleTom