Re: Someone's Poking Fun at the Ram

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:41:43 EDT

Well... It was funny.. he really thought it out well and he did brag up the
Dakotas down at then ...

I still feel like we should fill him full of hate mail at
Grasshopper0008@hotmail.com
But hey, I guess I it's all in good fun. Im still trying to fin my twin
calvins "pissing", I bought them, a chevy emblem and ford emblem(all in
vinyl) the other day.. Just don't know where they we're placed.. If I
left them outside they are prolly gone as we must have had more than 60mph
winds yesterday afternoon or a small tornado(I was at work). I come home
the backway, with a river run and a 6pack and didn't see that much till I
got closer to home... lots of trees downed along the way but no damage to
home.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's