Re: DML BBQ Day 1 Recap

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:29:27 EDT

Hmm wondering if I should just gather my compnents, and bring them all withm
e to New York one of these BBq's and let you all with the proffessional
liefts and tools help do my IFS to SAS... 8-)

Seen the first stage pics on Wals 'n Ingrids already.. nice..

The Black and red GenI is to sweet.. I can't friggin wait(to make a BBQ or
to get my SAS)!

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's