Re: Re: Get up and go?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 11:27:47 EDT

1.7:1 Roller Rockers. The factory issue is 1.6:1 non-roller.

The roller free up about 5-7 hp from frictional loss (V8), and the 1.7 ratio
vs the 1.6 allows more air mix into the cylinder while maintaining the
existing cam duration. This gives more torque across the board with a
minimal change to where the torque peak occurs.

TonyC