RE: Re: Fantasy Footbal Guys

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 14:59:09 EDT

Can somebody tell me what userid I set up my team under. Bombers I
believe it was, I haven't been able to get back in since.

Thanks
Jason Banta

>>> prodog@swbell.net 7/28/2004 11:24:47 AM >>>

IF you are interested or not interested in playing for cash, post a
message
on the Fantasy football message board...

Later!

Tom "Slick"
The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent
from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which
it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action
in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu,
prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.