Cop Car Steelies

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 20:42:24 EDT

Last weekend, I was feeling particularly 'anti-rice', so I finally got off
my behind and blasted, painted and dressed a set of old school 15x7 cop car
steelies that I got at a swap meet ages ago. While I was fixing a loose
upper ball joint, I somewhat Kustomized the riding altitude. Yes, Kustomized
with a K. You know what that means. Hillbilly engineering >may< have been
involved. I learned a valuable lesson from this. Cutoff wheels are the Tool
o' Choice when faced with a recalcitrant coil spring, unless, of course, one
wants an expensive pile of smooth Sawzall blades.

http://www.otterbein.edu/home/fac/tmtppndl/truck/steelies_small.jpg

I haven't decided if I like it yet. I feel like I may have just tried to
polish a turd...

Tim