Re: 318 Lacks Power (got long)

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 10:13:00 EDT

Easiest way is to remove the aircleaner assembly and look down the bores with
the engine off. I have some pix at home I can try to email you tonight. Mine
was really bad when I did it, the inside of the TB was completely coated with
oil residue. I put an M1 on my 1992 and have no problems with it. If money is a
problem you can always pick up an APS or Hughes billet belly pan kit which
eliminates the blown gasket problem as well and lets you retain the old
manifold.