Re: A/C fan quit-Help, please!!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 11:20:36 EDT

On Jul 30, 2004, at 09:40, Barry wrote:

> This is comming from a guy that thinks it is reasonable to completely
> dissasemble, use a plasma cutter to cut off the entire suspension
> system of his Dakota, buy *ford* axles and HMMWV Military wheels,
> completely re-engineer his entire front suspension from scratch using
> a bastardized combination of more ferd parts and hand-fabricated
> bracketry....All over just one screwed up bearing and one screwed up
> caliper slide pin mount....

ummmm.... yeah? =)

> Ladies and gentlemen, I submit to you that this man has a set of
> stones on him... [Mike, you know you are my hero, right?]

heh, thanks Barry =) I'd wait for the hero title to see how it turns
out tho <g>

also, I think it's Walt who's got the big brass ones.
<http://tinyurl.com/6hxst>

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife