A500(42RH) Trans-Go adjustable??

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 12:26:15 EDT

I just got a Power Demon S transmission with a Trans-Go stage II installed
on my 92 3.9L and have e-mail Power Demon about this with no response as of
yet. Is this kit adjustable? The new tranny doesn't shift a whole lot
different than my stocker did with 170K on it, the only difference is it
will shift like a dream at 4K where the old one would have a bit of an
issue. I've got a buddy with an R/T and a shift kit in it and my brother
thought he might have done a 5-spd conversion on it the way it was shifting.
  Just curious, thanks for any info. I would like it to shift a bit harder
and thought the shift kit would take care of it.

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!
http://dollar.msn.com