RE: I Took A Gen IV For A Spin Today

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 09:53:02 EDT

There are great changes coming to all brand lines through DaimlerChrysler that will be pleasing too all the non-loyalist and loyalist fans.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .