Got my tires rotated!!

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 21:11:12 EDT

Well,it`s a big deal to me. :)

I was noticing that the inside edge of my front tires
was wearing funny. Looking straight on at the tire,the
back "knobbies",or whatever they`re called,are more
worn down on the leading edge than the trailing
edge,making the innermost tread look kinda "ramped up"
from left to right. I`m not sure I`ve seen that
before. Both front tires were like that. Too much
toe-out?

The Dak does ride better after tire rotation,though.
Smoother. Quieter. Much higher level of sophistication
and class. Distictive styling. Why,the goblet of
chablis that I had balanced on the dash barely sloshed
at all during my road tests! :) Steve P.