Re: The DML

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 17:51:45 EDT

Hey Steve...

<snip> Specifically,I would like to bring up one of the
 topics with which I took particular exception,and that
 is the idea that whenever someone does something,the
 consequences of that action should immediately result
 in the conveyance of feelings that can be
 inappropriate!<snip>

Huh?!?!? WTF does THAT mean? I think you need to be more "specific"...8-)
I read the list daily & maybe post monthly & not too much "frazzles" me....
I have no idea what you're trying to say, or what you might have taken
offense at,
but I hope "you know who you are" gets the message...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(maybe somebody'll enlighten me)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed