Re: Got my tires rotated!!

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 21:30:35 EDT

Andy,I had warranty work done for looseness in the
front suspension (last year?) Maybe it was in 2002.
Anyway,they said they just tightened something up
(yeah,I know),but it did feel like the toe-in was
different when I got it back. You would think that
they aligned it when they fixed the problem,but maybe
they didn`t. I know I haven`t hit any potholes,or
taken it anywhere that could have damaged anything,so
it looks like they set something wrong,I guess.

So that`s where I am right now. That`s where my head
is at. All I know is,it`s ridin` mighty fine right
now!
The wife and I just took it for a long drive,and it
imparted special feelings. Steve P.