Hemi in a Dakot?

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 09:53:07 EDT

Yep....I was hoping that DCx would bring the Hemi engine to the Dakota but not going to happen anytime soon.

I see that the forum is still at the same size as I left.

Richard has been corresponding offline over the time span that I left this forum. Still waiting for the fallout on the next Charger though. LOL

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .