RE: RE: DCX News: Dakota engine choices and performance grows

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 14:34:00 EDT

It is small resonator, it maybe lower sound note that DCx was trying to get from the engine.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .