Feedback from a 05 Dakota owner

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 09:39:06 EDT

Not going to waste my time.

My goal here is find a 05 owner for feedback for a future purchase.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .