Re: RE: Fastest Dakota?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 18:01:15 EDT

And Ron Merx has his new drivetrain "almost" complete as well. The flu kept
him from tidying it up enough to bring it out to beat me down like the red
headed step child I can be ;-)

BTW: I took Scott for a ride in mine to log a dual stage N2O setup on a
service road. He seemed to be rather impressed. Now all I have to do is
touch up the paint on the roll cage from his fingernails.

Tony