Re: Hemi Dakota? Not Likely.

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 22:20:02 EDT

But as I mentioned in an earlier post; The new all the Hemi demensions
beforehand; there was no excuse to try to consolidate the mechanicals to
cause more complications.
Unless they narrowed the framerails so they could use longer control arms to
get that nice carlike ride. It which case.. I'd still rather have the Hemi
and a harsher ride.
When I buy a truck; I generally expect it to ride like a truck.. what a
coincidence.
Aaron