Re: 2006 Dakota R/T

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 18:05:41 EDT

On 10/6/04 4:24 PM, in article
E7CE21F0-17DD-11D9-A194-000393129EB2@tepidcola.com, "Michael Maskalans"
<dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2004, at 12:30, Gary Hedlin wrote:
>
>> I just completed a 3 step program called Rapid
>> Acceleration Therapy to cure Dakota owners of Gen4 phobias. Its
>> really a
>> quite simple process...
>>
>> 1. Get In
>> 2. Shut Up
>> 3. Hold on
>
> But doctor, what can you do for those of us who already had a v8?

The program cures Gen4 phobia not by brute force, but by showing the patient
the capabilities of the truck in an unregulated and fearless environment.
By getting to know the truck, the phobia goes away.

It also can be used to treat depression, low self esteem, and deviated
septum's. :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9