Stampede of Speed Photos

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 13:09:48 EDT

*yawn* 3am, and they're finally posted. 799 photos from the 2004 Dakota
R/T Club "Stampede of Speed" National Meet in Houston. I also re-posted all
of the photos I took from the 2002 R/T Club meet in Tucson so the people who
weren't there could see the carnage wrought upon the parking lot.

I didn't get as many photos as I'd hoped of the Autocross portion of the
event, but my brain was hurting pretty bad that day. However, I tried to
get as many pictures as possible of the people who were at the event, let
the captions, memories, and photoshops begin.

http://www.dakota-durango.com - click on the Photos section.