Re: Re: New Charger Pics [Was: What to see Plagiarism? ]

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 16:08:27 EDT

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> "Josh Battles" <josh@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
> : I've seen some early design sketches of the 06? camaro, and I think GM
is
> : going to be right up there with Ford. I just don't understand this
whole
> : thing Chevy's got going on with the long horizontal bar in every grille.
> : don't like it. Make it stop.
>

> Are those official sketches from GM? I've seen a few in the
> car magazines from enthusiats, which are downright awesome. If
> GM makes it look anything like some of the sketches I've seen
> in Hot Rod or PHR, they will have a winner on their hands.
>

> --
> -Jon-

I want to say that they are, I've seen them too many times too many places
for it to just be coincidence. If they go with the sketch, they'll
definately have a winner on their hands. Let's hope they put the right
drivetrain in it though. I'd hate for it to turn out like the thunderbird
did for Ford. Looks cool but no go.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L