Re: Dash Removal / Purchase / Door Panels

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:03:40 EDT

BOB my pal. nice truck. whats your plan on the dash ? door panels ? i may
have solutions for them too as far as modifications. my interior is also
custom job just done with the scheme of things yet. some things are going to
be changing this winter.

oh josh by the way bed covers i think i told you about will be done in the
next month if not by the end of october!!! not sure on price yet.