Checked out an 05

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 07:51:33 EDT

Dropped by the local dealer on Sunday and checked out the 05 Dakota they had
out front. It was a silver SLT CC 4x4 with the sport appearance package (body
color bumpers and moldings only chrome is the grill). I must say this is one
fine looking truck. I like the looks better than I did the Gen III when it
first showed up and definately better than the current Ram.

I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a full compliment of gauges but that
is certainly an easy fix with a pillar pod and a couple of white faced
autometer gauges.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4