Re: 2004 console power outlet fuse

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 09:05:03 EDT

On Oct 12, 2004, at 8:15 AM, Matt Sweeney wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a brand spanking new 2004 SXT with the center console. The
> only issue is that the power outlet in the console doesn't work. I
> tried all the fuses in the block (behind the drivers door). Are there
> more places to lookl for a fuse?
>
> Thanks
> Matt

There are four screws in the bottom, one under the big cup holder and
one under the left cupholder in the front. The pug to connect it to the
harness is under the console between the large cupholder and the two
smaller ones on one or the other side. I would first just check to see,
if for some reason, that it didn't get plugged in or not seated
properly. To get to the screws you just need to remove the rubber
linings in the bottom of the console and under the small cupholders.
The big cupholder just pops out. The screw at the very front goes in at
an angle towards the front.

Jeff Durling