Re: RE: DML Meet: Kentucky Version

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 07:39:09 EDT

I musta missed the start of this thread... I know I live north of the M.D.
Line, but am I welcome? 8-) Whats the tentative dates for this..? If I'm
off and can spare some time ont his old house I might just be able to make
the trip down..

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's