Re: 93 2x4 to 4x4

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 17:54:36 EDT

abridged version..
another option would be to add a divorced T-case to it..
Then put a straight axle in the front.. with leaf springs
Mount a 4wd steering box.. and hook up steering..

Or find an old 4wd truck with a ragged out & trashed body.. and just move
your body to that chassis. Seen a few Daks put on RamCharger chassis
Aaron