Daktoberfest Is Almost Here

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 00:14:31 EDT

Well this year I am on schedule for attending Daktoberfest. I work
tomarrow and Friday - Saturday I go to Chicago to help a friend move to
a new house (a friend I owe a few favors - which this will now even the
score heh)

I return Monday, work tues,wed,thurs. Thursday night I head down to
Shi... I mean Chicago again... and leave for Jon's early Friday AM.

Anyone have any food stuffs/beverage product requests from
Chedderhead-land or Chicago? Lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!