Re: Highway stalling... --update

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 15:38:26 EDT

On Thu, October 14, 2004 1:30 pm, Josh Battles said:

> I don't have a laptop. I used to have a P120 laptop but I sold it for $30
> few months back. It figures now that I'd need one. A laptop is on my "to
> do" list though.

If it works with a laptop, it'll work with a real computer as well. All
you need is a really long extension cord :-). Or, if you want to go the
easy route, then just get a heavy-duty inverter (unless you have an LCD
panel, the monitor will eat a lot of juice, so make sure the inverter is
up to the task).

Just a thought.