Re: RE: RE: V6 Rebuild/Upgrade - Update

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 22:52:34 EDT

Well, that depends on what you call stock. The TB is going to be stock, but
just worked over by the fastman. The exhaust system will be routed just
like stock, but just missing a few items.

Plus, it's not gonna happen overnight. I'm spreading this out over YEARS.
So maybee next October I'ld work my way up to a cold air intake! :P

Oh bernd, didn't you get the memo about the new titanium alloy motor
mounts?? Supposed to be .03 mg lighter and 3% stronger. Well worth the
$1800 in my book! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9