Rick from Ken

From: ken (ksmelcer@wi.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 11:38:49 EDT

Rick.... Just replaced pump by original equipment by dealer, what ever kind
it was.... Dealer sold me rebuilt pump, & still had problem, wouldn't start
at times, & started quitting on the road.... Had to change out pump in a
parking lot cause couldn't risk not getting home... put in rebuilt & took
right off, but by time got home 15 miles & went back to work at apts next
day, quit on the road next day, wait little, & start right up & run fine for
mile or so... called buddy who was Chysler dealer & certified top rated
mech for Chy. (he just went broke last yr) he was one said bet its bad
rebuilt & he never puts rebuilts in for fuel devices.... they don't do good
testing... Put in original, new equipment & see, costs more but........
I did put in orig, new, & it has WORKED FINE SINCE .... the dealer I had
bought rebuilt from gave me a ration, but finally took rebuilt back when I
got the all new one..... Damn, thought buddy was doing a chy. or die thing
but as he usually is he was right...... So what do I do but put new cheapy
catalitic converter on in order to pass test, he says will have to do it
again in two years to pass..big diff in after market, universal, converter &
orig equipment that cost 3 times as much.....aaagggghhhh hes prob right
again Damn it. Ken (dragon)