intro

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 22:33:22 EDT

Hey all,
I'm a new subscriber, but not really. I'm an ol' skool DMLer from the 90's
that has returned. I've got me some time to read up on e-mail, so I thought
there would be no better place than the DML to re-educate myself on
Dakota-ness =)
My Slammed 88 blew up, so I bought a 2001 CC R/T that turned out to be a POS
(wrecked and beat up pretty bad... but the CarFax was clean.... go figure).
So I got rid if it and bought a 2000 Flame red CC R/T. I've been in Lurk
Mode for a couple of days and I'm happy to see that lots of the ol' skool
guys are still on here! Glad to be back. Tha DML is responsible for
thousands of dollars finding their way out of my wallet. Man I LOVE this
place! =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC