RE: Re: RE: Re: Daktoberfest '04 Roll Call

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 11:03:36 EDT

Please NO...we get one inch here and we have gridlock..they send out the
sand trucks...these people go NUTS! You don't want to drive cause they
don't slow down or know what they are doing and then they are all surprised
when they crash into each other. The best thing to do is stay home and
watch the news/comedy on your big screen TV.

Rascal