Adam = Square

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 15:17:37 EDT

Once again, i will not be able to make it to Daktoberfest...
This year, i am booked to do a significant amount of work at my duplex in
the unit that is currently rented. I had to wait until both tenants are out
to do this work, because it involves moving pretty much all of their
furniture away from all the walls.
I'll be starting that job Friday sometime, and hopefully be finishing by
Sunday before the tenants return.

Guaranteed, everyone that shows up at Jon's will have more fun than me....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....